- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Riverside Café collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- IP address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Riverside Café with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Sign up for our newsletter/news/updates/offers
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Riverside Café may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- In store
How will we use your data?
Riverside Café collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with news, offers and updates on products and services we think you might like
- To correspond on any contact request
If you agree, Riverside Café will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Riverside Café securely stores your data at our secure storage drive online on Microsoft Office 365 servers or equivalent.
Riverside Café will keep your personal identification and IP address for 36 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Riverside Café would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Riverside Café from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Riverside Café would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Riverside Café for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Riverside Café correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Riverside Café to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Riverside Café erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Riverside Café restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Riverside Café’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Riverside Café transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Call us at: 00 353 87 9184120
Or write to us: Riverside Café, Kiltarnet, Newport, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website.
- To log user information when you reach the website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — Riverside Café uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising — Riverside Café uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Riverside Café sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 00 353 87 9184120
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Riverside Café has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their contact details can be found at www.oic.ie.